All property photos
This compelling wine country retreat sits atop a quiet ridgeline overlooking beautiful Alexander Valley in the small community of Palomino Lakes, renowned for private rural estates nestled throughout acres of rolling vineyards, golden hills and graceful oaks. Located in the northern most edge of Alexander Valley, this welcoming home defines wine country living with an emphasis on living…unhurried, sophisticated and unpretentious.
Majestic views, luxurious pool, expansive decks, garden pathways, terraced patios and hobby vineyard…all wrapped in an allure and a culture that celebrates life. Savor the near perfect weather and natural beauty tending the gardens on warm mornings, lounging on the decks or try a vigorous hike atop ridges along the Russian River with a final salute to the day as the sun sets across the pool.
The artful decor of this 4BR/3BA hillside home features a multi-level floorplan thoughtfully designed to create purposeful spaces. The main level sits at the heart of this home connecting the vibrant public space with bedroom suites on other levels. Expansive windows and doors flood the home with natural light and open on to garden decks…perfect for alfresco dining.
This restful sanctuary is a special place for those fortunate enough to call it home.
Address: 26823 Walnut Lane
Acres: 1.39 acres ± (per tax records)
Zoning: RR B6 15 X
Utilities: Mutual water company, septic, propane, PG&E, Satellite/internet
- 4BR │3BA | 3-split level residence
- Alexander Valley views
- Gated entrance, landscaped and fully fenced
- Open Kitchen/Family Room
- 2 fireplaces | Living/Dining Room
- Master BR suite with views
- Lower-level BR/BA guest suite w/kitchenette, private entrance and patio
- Expansive decks
- Heated pool with flagstone lounging terrace
- Raised vegetable garden beds, citrus trees, & garden shed
- Small terraced hobby vineyard – Zinfandel varietal
- Alexander Valley AVA
- Proximity to Healdsburg and an abundance of wine country amenities
- Lake Sonoma outdoor recreation, cycling routes, wineries, dining & shopping
- Commercial air service from Sonoma County (Santa Rosa) Airport
- Approximately 90 miles from Golden Gate Bridge